TO ALL MY NEW FOLLOWERS!!
You should follow me @ nailartbyjoyella.tumblr.com instead because that’s where I post my original content. Unless you like to see random stuff I sometimes reblog because I like it. ;D
Plus, on Nail Art by Joy Ella, I’m hosting a giveaway for reaching 100 new followers so check it out!
And THANK YOU for following!!
Joy Ella’s Nail Art Blog Giveaway!!!! Celebrating 100 (future) followers!!!
Since I posted that I will be giving away some free nail art loot, my follower count jumped up to 60 so I figured I’d better post the details!!
- Eight fauxnad (konad dupes) nail stamping image plates including: m22, m27, m44, m56, m60, m63, m73, & m78 (links open detailed image of each plate in new window) Note that they have a blue plastic protective layer on top that must be peeled off before use (that is what looks scratched up in the pic above, the actual plates are not scratched!)
- A few of my favorite “stamping” polishes, all Brand New: Sally Hansen Insta-Dri “Whirlwind White”, WetNWild “Black Creme”, Pure Ice “Silver Mercedes”, & Revlon TopSpeed “Espresso”
- A brand new genuine Konad stamper & scraper set (not pictured)
- One Onyx Pro acetone corrector pen (I love these, easier than using brushes IMHO and when they dry up, just dip tip in NP remover to “reuse)
- China Glaze “Scarlet” and “Heaven” Nail Polishes (just for the heck of it)
- You must be following me (nailartbyjoyella.tumblr.com)
- You must LIKE this post (you can reblog it if you want but it won’t help/hurt your chances of winning)
- Most importantly, you must REBLOG one of my blog posts featuring an ORIGINAL manicure by Joy Ella (must have my watermark, my previous reblogged posts won’t count). Pick your favorite or least awful or at random…Just make sure the photo(s) are stamped with my watermark “nailartbyjoyella.tumblr.com”!
Details: The drawing will take place on the following midnight of the day this blog reaches 100 followers (i.e., reach 100 at 2pm 11/22, drawing will be that night at 12am 11/23). All who qualify before 11:59pm that day will be entered into the random drawing (using random.org) and the winner will be notified via the Ask button (so make sure your blog has it turned on!)
It’s not a part of the challenge. I took a break so I could do my version of a fishnet stockings mani. I’ve been wanting to do this for months! It took me all night but I’m so proud of myself!! I love them. And I only had to redo one nail because the whole image didn’t transfer and not because I screwed it up royally, which is what usually happens. :p
Base color: 1 coat Sinful “Basecoat”, 3 coats Sally Hansen Compete Salon Manicure “Peachy Keen”, 1 coat SV FDTC (Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat)
Stamp: Fauxnad plates m57 and m56 (identical to konad), Wet ‘N’ Wild “Black Crème”
Finish: 2 coats SV FDTC
Aqua Sneaker Nails
Aqua: OPI “Mermaid’s Tears” Pirates of the Carribean Collection
Photoset with 41 notes
Day 7 of the 31 Day Mani Challenge: Colors - Black & White
This is my favorite mani for this challenge so far because I love the B&W look but it was so hard picking a design because there were so many options I love but I finally decided on this crackled look. It kinda reminds me of dinosaur eggs for some reason. :P
Base: Sally Hansen "White On" 2 coats, SH InstaDri topcoat 1 coat
Design: stamp is BundleMonster plate BM208 (love the inverted option!!), polish is Sinful Nail Art "Time Off" which I also used to free hand the spots the stamp didn’t cover. Finished with 2 coats of the SH InstaDri topcoat.
MYNAILSAREDOPE’S 3RD GIVEAWAY!
To show appreciation for all of the love, support & feedback received. Big ups to yall & good luck! ♥
- Hard Candy’s Matte-ly In Love
- 3 Gold Chains
- 6 Essie Polishes:
— Carry On
— Mink Muffs
— Chin Chilly
— Case Study
— Sew Psyched
FOR A CHANCE TO WIN:
- Must be following mynailsaredope.tumblr.com
- Like this post. (One Entry)
- Reblog this post ONLY ONCE. (One Entry)
Reblogging more than once will disqualify you.
.. In order for me to select the winner, I will be using random.org. The winner will be notified that day via ask box, so keep yours open! If I don’t receive a response in 24 hours, I will select a new winner. THIS GIVEAWAY IS OPEN INTERNATIONALLY. Contest ends October 24th, 2011.
Page 1 of 2